Have you recently received an email regarding the migration of your account to the new Affiliate Agreement?
Please see below what this means for you:
- What are the key changes and upgrades to this new agreement?
- Your commercial model will get adjusted to the standard Affiliate commission model (25-40% Revshare). If however you were on this model already, no changes will apply.
- You will have access to our improved commission payout system.
- The product offering has been adapted and we are investing as well as supporting the highest-converting platforms, which should drive the most benefit to you and your customers.
- Why has Booking.com decided on this approach?
This year, the travel industry has faced unprecedented challenges due to the on-going pandemic and related travel restrictions. Due to these significant and unforeseen circumstances, we have carefully considered our position which has led us to the conclusion that we must reimagine and adapt the way in which we work with our Affiliate partners in order to ensure we provide the best service to you.
- Where can a partner find their updated Partnerships Agreement?
Once you’ve agreed to the new Terms and Conditions, the agreement will be made available in the Partner Centre by the 1st May, 2021.
- What will the commercial model look like going forward?
Going forward, we will be standardising our contract terms, whereby the commission model provided in the commercial agreement will be updated to the standard revenue share model as described in the Partner Agreement:
- What will happen if I don’t agree to the new Terms & Conditions?
Unfortunately, in this instance we’ll have to close the account and terminate our partnership as we’re not able to make a different offer. In case you have pending earnings then please let us know so that we can process unpaid commission.
- Where can partners go to for support?
All relevant information about the program can be found in our Affiliates Support Page which is specifically designed to find answers to all your questions as well as get tips on how to optimize your website.
You can log in to our Partner Center using your login name and password. There you’ll have 24/7 access to the Affiliates Support page with Chatbot*, FAQs and a ticket functionality. You’ll have visibility into our latest product offers and receive insights on your daily, monthly and annual performance through our reporting tool.
*The Chat bot is available 24/7.