What is the Affiliate ID (AID) ?
Every affiliate partner has one Partner ID and one or more Affiliate ID's (AID). An AID is a unique number tracking your bookings and commission. Every booking made on a Booking.com page that has your AID included in the URL, is allocated to your account.
Your AID will always start with a ‘1’, ‘3’, ‘8’ or’ 9’ and is automatically added to all the products created in the Partner Centre.
An example of a link with an AID correctly added: http://www.booking.com/index.html?aid=xxxxxx
Please make sure that your AID is always in the URL, to avoid losing commission. This is the only way for us to track your affiliate reservations.
Why do I have many Affiliate IDs (AIDs)?
- Each time you add a new widget or product, these also receive their own unique Affiliate ID, allowing you to measure which of your widgets are performing best.
- You can track all widget activity and statistics per aid by visiting 'Performance > Product Performance' (and additionally see the performance of possibly separately created aid's in 'Your Account > Other Affiliates').
- You can also group aid's together, to get an overview and combined totals of all the widgets you have added to your website(s). More information on the Groups feature can be found here.
Reservations attached to each AID
- Log into the Partner Center at https://admin.booking.com/partner
- Choose ‘Performance’
- Select ‘Individual Bookings’
- Check the ‘Affiliates’ tab
Can I delete my Affiliate ID (AID)?
It is not possible to delete your Affiliate ID but you can update the url your AID is attached to in the Partner Center. Here’s how:
Go to ‘Your Account’
Choose ‘Other Affiliates’
Click on edit and update the url
If you do not see your Affiliate ID or website url there, please submit a request so we can change the url for you.