What is the Deals Finder?
The Deals Finder allows you to show deals for hotels in any destination we offer on Booking.com. The technology used to build the Deals Finder allows the widget to update automatically, so you will always show the best converting properties for the specific day and destination you chose.
To create the Deals Finder, please log in to the Partner Centre and:
- Choose 'Products'
- Then choose 'Deals Finder'
- Select a name, size, preferred number of deals, destination and dates
- Customise it with the advanced and colour options
- Copy and paste the code into your website
How are deals displayed in the Deals Finder?
The original and discounted prices are both shown, so visitors have a clear overview in one glance.
The Deals Finder includes all deals available on Booking.com, allowing you to serve the most price-sensitive audience and increase your chances of generating more bookings.
How does the auto update work in the Deals Finder?
In the Deals Finder settings, you can choose which day the deals will apply, e.g. every Monday. You can do it in the following way:
- When logged in, click Products
- Click Deals Finder
- Under "set dates for displayed deals" click either automatic (if you want the deals to be updated automatically) or, custom. If you select custom you can choose the day of the week you are interested in and the number of nights from the two small drop down menus.
- When that chosen day has passed, the widget will automatically refresh to show new deals for the same day the following week, e.g. next Monday.
When you create a new widget, the destination and date fields are compulsory. After filling in the destination, you can customise the day of the week and the number of nights for which the deals will apply.
The Deals Finder will always show deals for that specific destination and day of the week.
How can I get the most out of the Deals Finder?
From testing the Deals Finder widget with a number of partners, we’ve found that it converts best when implemented on destination-specific pages.
For example, if your site is about southern European summer destinations, create a Deals Finder for a summer destination page like Barcelona. We suggest creating multiple widgets to cover the individual destinations you promote on each destination-focused page.