What is the Banner Tool?
Our Banners are offered in the six most popular formats, available in 40+ languages and come in a variety of designs to be easily be implemented on websites with different design layouts.
They combine specific imaging, text and colors proven to attract customer attention and effectively convert clicks into reservations, generating more commission for you.
In order to create Banners, please log in to the Partner Center and:
- Click on 'Products' and then 'Banners'
- Select a name, size and theme
- Customise it in the advanced options
- Copy and paste the code into your website
Where to show our Banners
Before you start, think about how visitors use your site and then place a banner on a page or section that attracts the most attention. Answering the following questions can help you identify the best banner placements:
- What do visitors do on this page?
- Where is their focus likely to go on this page?
- What placement does not bother the visitor?
- How can I integrate a banner, while keeping the page clean and clutter-free?
Don’t try to disguise banners as non-ad content. A banner, like any other ad, should be clearly identified as such and not confused with functional elements such as images.
Which size should I choose for my Banner?
Horizontal banners have proven to be the most reader-friendly and tend to perform better than vertical versions.
Wider sizes let visitors read more text at a glance, which may translate into more clicks and eventually more bookings. The most effective banner sizes on desktop are wider than 300 pixels, while square banners of 200 x 200 and 250 x 250 pixels are most successful on mobile.