What is the Review Score Widget?
The Review Score widget shows the review score of a specific property.
When your visitor clicks on it, it will open up to the hotel page with extended reviews on our platform.
Implementing a Review Score Widget.
To add review scores to hotels mentioned on your website, please visit the Products section in the Partner Center and choose 'Review Scores'.
After agreeing to the Terms and Conditions there, you can simply paste the provided codes into your website.
Why should you implement the Booking.com Review Score widget?
Our reviews are submitted only by guests who have finalized their stay and they are 100% verified.
They are therefore the most trusted, of the highest quality and showing them enhances the user experience, positively affecting conversion.
Review Content Principles and Requirements (only available for API Partners).
These are the baseline requirements:
- Booking.com reviews, review scores and counts cannot be intermingled with the reviews, scores and counts of others companies
- Booking.com reviews score system cannot be changed into any other format than 1-10
- Booking.com review counts cannot be included in any universal number, e.g., for promotional purposes of the partner website
- Booking.com review scores have to be linked to Booking.com and tracked separately
- Booking.com's logo must be present, clickable and tracked separately
- Booking.com review's main USP has to be included “100% verified reviews”
- Every page containing Booking.com reviews has to have at least one reference to the review source including the main USP
- Design should be compliant with provided Booking.com style guide
- Mock ups of all of the above to be reviewed and approved by Booking.com prior to launch