In this section you will find the step-by-step guide on how to build the review score button correctly.
Every webpage on which Booking.com review content is used requires a reference to the source followed by the main USP tagline “100% verified reviews”. Only the full Booking.com logo in full colour on a white background or the reversed logo on the signature Booking.com dark blue background is considered valid. Booking.com logo used to support review product should always contain the main USP “100% verified reviews” translated in to the language of the website.
Please don’t attempt to:
- Recreate the logo
- Change the logo colours
- Use the logo together with the mobile icon
- Scale the logo proportionately
- Use only a section of the logo
- Place the logo in the low contrast background
- Change logo’s orientation
- Add extraneous effects to the logo
- Add any elements to the logo, except the main USP tagline
- Place the logo too small to identify correctly. The minimum size for the Booking.com logo is 40 mm (113 px)
Here you can find the downloadable logo files:
Dark colour logo file
Light colour logo file
We use the .eps file format because it preserves vector data, essentially the outline of the logo. Unlike raster, or pixel-based, files such as .jpg and .png, it can be scaled without any loss of quality or resolution.
Compatible software programs: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Publisher, Inkscape, GIMP (and more).