Making bookings for your customers.
1. Log in at https://spadmin.booking.com//partner/login.html (your username is your email address).
2. Click on the blue banner "Click here to make Travel Agent bookings".* Note: If you do not see that button, please reach out to us to request for it to be added.
3. A new window will open automatically. There, make sure that your company name is mentioned on the grey header. It’s an easy way to check that your affiliate ID (AID) is in the URL.
4. If you are a Genius member, lastly please log in to the top right of the page that opened.
*NOTE: You can also go to the link directly. Just bookmark the URL the button opens up to.
Please always repeat these steps every time you want to make a booking.
A reservation not noted under your account?
If for whatever reason the above steps were not taken correctly, but rather via a direct link or another Partner's link, it is not technically possible to move a reservation from one aid to another, as this is fraud sensitive.
If the reservation is still in the future and it can be cancelled (check the cancellation policy in your reservation confirmation to make sure), you can see if another room is available, book that room via the correct link and then cancel the old room. In that order.
In order to clearly see if you are browsing your affiliate pages, we can create a Co-Brand for you: https://affiliates-support.booking.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011712747
Business Bookers/Genius Program versus the Affiliate Partner Program.
At Booking.com, we have two ways of making bookings where signing in is needed:
1. One goes directly to www.booking.com and logs in to the top right or on the booking page as a regular user or Business Booker booking for employees, clients and other.
Logging in only here and then making a booking does not earn commission. More info: https://www.booking.com/business.
2. Separate from point 1 is our Affiliate Partnership program.
This program is for those that want to earn commission on bookings made by them or via their links. Travelers can book themselves or agents can log in to the Partner Center and book for others, by clicking on the Travel Agent button.
Booking via the Booking.com app.
It is possible for you to receive commission for finalized reservations made via the Booking.com app, but there are some prerequisites to be met:
1. The one making the booking has to have the Booking.com app installed already and it should be closed.
2. Then, the user needs to be redirected to the app from a link/product with your affiliate id in it.
3. The reservation then needs to be finalized within 24 hours.
Note: If you do not want the app to open, you can replace 'www' with 'sp' in your links to us. Example: https://sp.booking.com/index.html?aid=xxxxxxx
- commission and its structure: here
- payment of commission and minimum thresholds to be reached: here
- How to enter or adjust your bank details in the Partner Center: here
- Having payment done by/via you as a Travel Agent: here
- As payments are collected by the accommodations (rather than by Booking.com), they are the ones issuing the invoices. Please note that not all of the properties are required to pay VAT. You can reach out to the accommodation directly for an invoice.
- Group reservations: Booking.com works with an agency model. This means the accommodations merely offer their inventory via our platform in order for it to be booked. Say you need 30 rooms in a selected property and the latter has availability for your requested dates, you can book them instantly. Do note that some properties have special rules and policies about group reservations. We kindly ask you to pay attention to the Policy and the Fine print section of the particular accommodation page. You can also communicate with the accommodation directly and provide them with additional information.
- As for any additional cost for payments via Pay Pall or bank transfer, we kindly ask you to align with your bank.
- For any further questions regarding reservation issues you can contact our Customer Service 24/7.