When you sign up to the Affiliate Partner Programme, you receive a unique Affiliate ID (or ‘AID’). This should be used every time when making reservations or linking to the Booking.com website as allows us to track the number of reservations you make or facilitate and therefore calculate your commission share accordingly.
This AID forms part of an affiliate link, like this:
- Each time you add a new widget or product, these also receive their own unique Affiliate ID, allowing you to measure which of your widgets are performing best.
- Website Affiliate IDs are stored under ‘Website Management’ in the Partner Center.
- Widget and product AIDs can be found under ‘Other Affiliates.
- To check the performance of an AID, you can either go to ‘Website Management’ or ‘Other Affiliates’, choose the AID and click on ‘Performance’.
- To check which reservations are attached to each AID:
- Log into the Partner Center at https://admin.booking.com/partner
- Choose ‘Performance’
- Select ‘Individual Bookings’
- Check the ‘Affiliate ID’ column