“Earnings” is the commission you get from bookings where the accommodation has confirmed that the guest stayed at the hotel. Please note that it might take up to a month for a hotel to confirm a stayed reservation. “Projected Earnings” relates to bookings that are planned for the future but can still be cancelled.
Other articles in Payments
- How can I update/change my bank details for Canada?
- How do payments work?
- When will my commission be paid?
- What happens on the month of the payment?
- How to fill in the Payment details and VAT?
- Do I need to send you an invoice?
- What payment options can I choose from to receive my commission?
- Can I change the currency I receive payment in?
- Why didn't I receive my payment?
- What's the difference between Projected Earnings and Earnings?