You can check your performance in the Dashboard and in the "Performance" section of the Partner Center.
On the Dashboard, you'll be able to see the amount of bookings made and the number of visitors of your website.
In the "Performance" section, you'll be able to see more details about your account performance, such as page views, bookings made, conversion rate and much more.
Which performance indicators are shown on the "Performance" Page? The Performance Page key indicators cover the initial views to total bookings stayed/pending bookings made within a time period. In each phase, you can track your performance for the past 90 days using the following metrics:
- Bookings Made The number of times potential guests saw your property in search results.
- Visitors The total number of unique vistors that clicked on your Affiliate Link.
- Page views The total number of pages unique vistors you sent viewed.
- Conversion Rate This is the percentage of visitors who went ahead and booked accommodation.
- Pending Bookings Total number of bookings that have not been completed yet.
- Stayed Bookings Total number of bookings that have been completed.
- Booked estimated fees Estimated commission you can expect to receive (Subject to change)
- Projected Earnings The commission you will earn if all pending Bookings become stayed Bookings
- Earnings The commission you have already earned for stayed Bookings
Does the "Performance" Page show daily and year-on-year performance? The "Performance" Page presents a graph that lets you view your performance for the past 30, 90 or 365 days. You can even compare the past 30 or 90 days’ performance with the same period from the previous year.