The rates are the same, whether you are a travel agent or a regular user. Booking.com has no control over properties’ rates or availability, as these are set by the properties themselves.
Other articles in Commission
- How does the standard commission scale work?
- What is the commission for a particular booking?
- What's my commission percentage based on?
- What is a credit slip?
- Minimum threshold for commission to be paid is 100€
- I’ve reached a new commission bracket – when should I expect the new commission rate be applied?
- Why haven't I been paid for a particular booking yet?
- Your Current Balance: everything you need to know.
- I’ve reached a new commission bracket but the new commission rate has not been applied. Why is this?
- Are rates on Booking.com lower for travel agents?