Yes, you can provide the credit card on behalf of your customer(s) when making a reservation. In this case, we strongly suggest being fully transparent about the rate and the type of booking(s) to the guest, as the payment will be charged from their card.
Other articles in Travel Agents
- Where can I view my reservations if I’m a travel agent?
- My customer is at the property but there is an issue, what should I do?
- Can I pay for a customer’s reservation with my corporate credit card?
- Can I provide customer's credit card for the payment?
- How can I prepay for a reservation if the property doesn't accept credit cards?
- Can I use a Genius account to make reservations with the Travel Agent Tool?
- Making Reservations as a Travel Agent: everything you need to know.