Yes, you can provide the credit card on behalf of your customer(s) when making a reservation. In this case, we strongly suggest being fully transparent about the rate and the type of booking(s) to the guest, as the payment will be charged from their card.
Other articles in Reservations
- How to modify or cancel a reservation?
- Who should I contact regarding my reservation(s)?
- How can I check the reservations that have been booked through my account?
- What if guests stayed at the property, but the reservation is marked as a no-show?
- How can I get an invoice for the reservation?
- How to make a manual affiliate reservation?
- Can I charge a booking fee?
- What if the accommodation cannot honour a confirmed reservation?
- When does Booking.com facilitate payment for the property?
- How can I see if a reservation falls under a credit slip?