Yes, you can provide the credit card on behalf of your customer(s) when making a reservation. In this case, we strongly suggest being fully transparent about the rate and the type of booking(s) to the guest, as the payment will be charged from their card.
Other articles in Reservations
- Individual Bookings: everything you need to know.
- When does Booking.com facilitate payment for the property?
- How can I see if a reservation falls under a credit slip?
- When will a reservation appear in my Affiliate account?
- Does the customer have to pay on arrival?
- How can I see if a reservation status has been updated?
- My customer is at the property but there is an issue, what should I do?
- Can I pay with my corporate credit card?
- Where can I see the booking window?
- What to do if the booked room is not available?